CATERING FOR ALL OCCASIONS
Nuvo specializes in catering for your next event. From weddings, banquets, anniversaries, fund-raising dinners and special functions to personal and office lunches, Nuvo’s All Occasions Catering is here to serve you.
3 TACOS FOR 12$
Nuvo Restaurant: Homepage
The best place for a healthy meal in Ottawa.
Nuvo boasts the freshest ingredients with the most unique combinations of flavors for a truly unforgettable experience.
Explore the culture of Mexico and Peru through a feast! We at Nuvo Restaurant offer a wide variety of flavors to both old and new approaches. Your dining experience will give you palate like no other!
Indulge in the delightful dishes of Nuvo Restaurant with cuisines that are prepared by topnotch chefs in Mexico, giving you the finest taste of Mexican and Peruvian traditional dishes.
The catering room has a warm luxurious ambiance that is a picture perfect setting where we design the vicinity and fill it with lightings, sheds, gazebo and blooming flowers that’s akin to something straight out of a fairytale.
Choose four amazing dishes from the award winning menu that we have at all our locations. We make sure to make your event easy by setting up everything from tables, linens to utensils and plates and even a personal chef for parties over 60 where servers and bartenders are also available on request.
We offer you a dining experience like no other making sure to organize the food and beverage selection beforehand.
Taco Tuesday 3 Tacos for $12
- Taco Beef – This are small cubes of steak that is sauteed with onions, green peppers, house sauce and cheese on corn tortillas topped with pico de gallo
- Taco Chicken– Is a chicken breast with onions and chipotle sauce topped with cilantro and sour cream
- Taco Pork – This is ia Mexican pulled pork topped with cilantro lettuce, sour cream and red onions.
- Taco Vegetarian – These are sauteed mushrooms, green peppers and onions, corn zucchini topped with lettuce, pico de gallo, feta cheese and sour cream.
- Taco Shrimps – These are grilled shrimps that is sauteed with our special sauce onions green peppers topped with pico de gallo, chipotle mayo and lettuce
Delicious Peruvian Saturdays for $20
- Ceviche – This is basically raw fish that has been cut up into chunks and is garnished with red onions, chopped cilantro, and cured in either lime or lemon juice.
- Tacacho y Cecina – Tacacho is usually paired with cecina, a dried or cured pork that is dried and smoked. Cecina is usually pounded to minimize thickness and is marinated in toasted chili, vinegar, oregano, oil making it a very salty dish.
- Lomo saltado – This is basically strips of beef that are cooked in a frying pan or a wok by adding a bit of soy sauce, tomatoes, onions and some peruvian spices to taste.
Anticuchos – It is basically a cow’s heart chopped on a skewer and cooked over a fire with some spices, where the Anticuchos are marinated in vinegar and lemon juice.